We are always open to applications of interest from motivated students for PhD, Masters or Honours programs. We are a young, vibrant and growing group with international connections, and we welcome applicants from different backgrounds. If you’re interested in the work we do and keen to pursue postgraduate study at the University of Canterbury, please contact Vanessa at firstname.lastname@example.org for up-to-date information on current opportunities.
Information about potential scholarship schemes can be found here.
COVID-19 update: The New Zealand border is currently closed to all but New Zealand citizens and residents, and we are unfortunately unable to process applications from non-residents at this time. We would like to encourage New Zealand residents and citizens who are interested in postgraduate research (PhD, Masters or Honours) in biochemistry, structural biology, biomedical research or related fields to contact us for current openings.
Prospective postdoctoral researchers are welcome to contact Vanessa for current opportunities and support with applications. Some options are listed below.
- Rutherford Foundation Postdoctoral Fellowships (for NZ citizens or residents)
- Marie Curie Global Individual Fellowships
- EMBO Long Term Fellowships (for applicants from Europe)
- Human Frontiers Science Program Postdoctoral Fellowships (for applicants outside of NZ)
- NSERC Postdoctoral Fellowships (for applicants from Canada)